Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new year!!!

Hello all my beauties, so it's the time of the year again, time to look back and celebrate a new year. Time to be thankful for everything we have learned if it was good then great if it was bad then it's experience someone once said. This year was over all a very blessed year although there are some people missing some because they are gone forever some sadly because of miss understandings; but what can you do, you got it keep on moving forward. Wishing that we all accomplish your goals and your new year resolutions I wanted to make this post to share my favorite moments of fashion in my life with you guys.
My favorite outfits of the year 2013 for me ;)

My favorite shoes and the ones I wear the most in 2013.

And my best makeup look of 2013 was this one where I tried false eyelashes for the first time ever, and I did a pretty good darn job if I do say so myself.

Well and this is my countdown to the best things I did fashion wise.
My new year 2014 resolution is definitely to be more fashionable and to try as hard as I can to not eat fast food.

Wishing you the best happy new year!

PS: Tell me what it's your New Years resolution, and what was your favorite 2013 trend, and which trend you would like to see gone in 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment