Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Babyfoot peel

Hello, my loves today I want to give you guys a review on the babyfoot peel. This retails for $25 on Amazon.com, but I got mines from ebay.com for $2 and some change the exact same brand which brings one application. I was not welling to pay $25 without knowing if it would work. Therefore, I went and look for a cheaper option and I found it. What this does is the it removes all the dead skin from your feet revealing beautiful and baby soft skin. You wash your feet, dry them, and then you place the bootie shaped socks that it brings; directions say to leave it on for one hour. Half hour if you have sensitive skin, which is my case. Then you rinse it off. Then you feet are suppose to start to peel in five days according to the directions. My feet started to peel the week after. I have to admit it was a bit creepy to see my feet peeling off like that. That been said, over all I am very happy with the results. Never have my feet felt and look so soft before. I would definitely recommend for you guys to give this a try it works magic.





1 comment: