Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Totalbeauty the what a girl needs mystery collection


The what a girl needs totalbeauty mystery collection, so far I like everything I received in this box. Stuff that a girl definitely needs. This a $79 value for only $22, not bad at all. This brought a full size Rapidlash eyelash growing treatment a $49 value according to the reviews on YouTube this does work. For a person that doesn't have much eyelashes or long to begin with I am very excited to try this. It also brought a pouty pop all over face stick from pop beauty wish has $14 value. It also brought a mini body oil sample and some Eboost pack with vitamin C. It also brought a beauty classic a St Ives apricot beauty scrub value at $3.99. I definately recommend this collection to anybody who wants try stuff first before committing to buying full size. What I personally love about totalbeauty.com is that there are no monthly subscription you buy when ever you are ready to buy. This absulutely one of my favorite beauty site, they always have awesome beauty deal so check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment