Monday, November 4, 2013

Cobalt me blue


Hello my beauties, this color is very rich, I personally love it. I think is a very nice color. Now being that is the trending color of the season I can wear all my cobalt blue stuff that I have. You don't have to go ahead and buy a whole new wardrobe, to be on trend you can just buy a few staple pieces so that you can update what is already in your closet. Like the examples in the above picture. Also other trending color are in the deep red wine family whether is on nail polish, lipsticks, shoes, and purse these are the it color of today's season. 
 I hope that with these simple tips you can experiment with your style, and be as trendy as trendy gets.

Love you all Lady

PS: Have a great week and happy November 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it is a great color. I have been obsessed with it lately.

    ReplyDelete