Monday, October 28, 2013

Nothing can get between a girl and her shoes

Yes that's right nothing can get between a girl and her shoes, except calluses, and some other bothersome things a girl might experience when wearing her favorite shoes. This apply to all kinds of shoes not just high heels shoes. Today I will share a couple of ways you can make your experience with shoes that much more comfortable.


You see I'm a very girly girls I love to do my hair, my makeup, my nails, and of course I love me a killer pair of heels but I don't like to sacrifice comfort for style. Well shoes liners are a great way to avoid your shoes from hurting you, making it painful when you wear them. You can also use it to make a shoe that's a little bit loose fit. Silicon gel cushion can also help you with calluses and its really comfortable. Also, gel insoles are great for those stilettos we love but the some times can kill our feet. This can be use on flats as well, I mean flats can be uncomfortable too. Right? And don't forget to carry a pair of foldable flats that way when you get tired is a very easy transition.

Hope these tips on how to wear your shoes comfortably help you.

Let me know in the comments how you make your shoes comfortable or more comfortable because some shoes are pretty comfortable already.


No comments:

Post a Comment