Thursday, October 17, 2013

My favorite mascara

Hello, my beauties, so today I wanted to share with you my top three favorite mascaras. I mean what girl doesn't want flirty, feathery eyelashes. I know I do, so here I will share with you my three favorite mascara that help me achieve that look. Here is from top to bottom. LancĂ´me Hypnose Drama, Tarte camara lights flash, and Almay dial-up mascara which was sadly discontinued :(  Here are some pictures of just one coat, but of course you can build up. Let me know if you ever try one of these and how it worked out for you.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the Almay Dial Up and it worked for me. I used to apply two coats of it and it was perfect. :-) Thanks for sharing what works for you and showing us how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome doll, that is what I'm here for and this is what I enjoy doing. Thank you so much for stoping by, I'm glad you like the post.

      XoXo
      Lady

      Delete