Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ways to look taller

If you like me have a petite frame, then these tips will be super helpful to you. Or maybe you just want to be some extra inches taller. I love being petite, but sometimes I really which I was taller. Well guess what? With these awesome tips I can appear to be taller. I believe a tall girl is beautiful plus being taller makes appear thinner. That been said here are some cool tricks that will help you enlongate your figure.

1. Wear vertical stripes, not horizontal, VERTICAL.

2. Wear nude shoes that match your skin color, this gives the illusion that you have longer legs.

3. Wear skirts and dresses above your knees.

4. Wear a monochromatic look, meaning wear same color head to toes. Which, is trending as of now. This look will make you appear taller even if you wear white.

5. Do a top bun it will also add a few inches.

These are what you would want to avoid if you are trying to look taller.

1. No horizontal stripes.

2. No baggy clothes .

3. No chunky heels booties.

4. No ankle straps.

I hope you enjoy these tips and put then to use, so if you try any of these tips let me know how they work for you in the comments down below.

Chao,

Love Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment