Thursday, October 3, 2013

Best corrector for dark circles everrrr


Hello my beauty junkies, today I like to praise this little bottle right here. I am a very sleep deprived person, so therefore I have terrible dark circles. I do use home remedies and treatment and they all work. When it comes to doing my makeup that is an other story I never seen to find a good concealer from high-end to the cheapest brand believe me I have use them all. After doing some research I saw a tutorial by Jordan from liberty republic in which he recommended this and said that peachy or orange corrector were good for dark skin people and makes their skin look brighter no kidding. I went ahead and purchase this and I was impress when I used just this during the day to conceal my dark circles. The results were excellent they had me with an oh la la expression I was so happy to finally found something the works. We all love a flawless makeup with very concealed dark circles especially if you are a sleep deprived mommy. The name of the product is Above and Beyond full coverage concealer from NYX. Is about $10 but those were the best $10 I ever spent. I love, love this product I recommended a 100% you will not regret buying this product.

Aka names, orange corrector
Peach corrector.
They work fabulous.




1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this! I definitely need a concealer like that since I have a medium skin tone.

    ReplyDelete