Sunday, October 27, 2013

10 Beauty Uses for Baby Oil

Well who said that baby oil hence the name is just for babies. Today I want to share with you 10 ways that baby oil can be put to good use. Before that I want to share a funny little story with you or at least I think it is. See, I never thought of having a baby. I used to say I was never going to have a baby. I have always use baby oil on my skin. The last time I bought baby oil for myself without ever imagining I was going to be pregnant I ended up using it on both myself and my beautiful baby boy. :)

Who would have guessed.

That been said here are 10 Beauty Uses for Baby Oil:

1. Use on wet skin for moisture.

2. Also on your wet legs for shine.

3. Ever had a stubborn zipper that doesn't want to go up? Use baby oil for it to slide up.

4. Use it to remove your eye makeup.

5. Use it to moisturized dry cuticles.

6. Use it as a scented oil and more moisture in your bubbles bath if you take bubbles bath ;)

7. Use it to get a tan.

8. Use it to remove a a ring that doesn't want to come out.

9. Use it to make your razor blades work as good a new.

10. Use it as a wooden furniture polish just add lime plus it's smells really good, your furniture will thank you ;)

I hope you really enjoy these tips and put them to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment