Wednesday, October 2, 2013

50 Facts About Me

Hello lovelies today I thought I share a little about me, so that you guys can get to know me a little better. I decided to do 50 facts about me. 1. I have a son, he is my life and world. 2. My favorite color is purple. 3. I love fashion. 4. Shoes are my guilty pleasure. 5. I have a huge nail polish collection. 6. I am obsessed with having white teeth. 7. I love things that can be worn multiple ways. 8. I love green olives, but not black ones. 9. I eat ice cream during the winter. 10. I am seriously obsessed with black color clothing. 11. I don't like the color pink. 12. My favorite is grape, but I love all tropical fruits. 13. Reading is my favorite past time. 14. I love DIYs projects. 15. I love things that are two-in-one. 16. I have a scarf collection. 17. I'm only 5'3 but I secretly want to be a model lol. 18. One of my favorite Spanish pop singer Ricardo Arjona and I share the same birthday, January 19. 19. I have more than one best friend. 20. I know this is crazy, but I want to get a breast reduction, but I'm afraid of the scarring. 21. A lot of people think I'm weird but I take that as a compliment. 22. I have small feet. 23. I collect unique items, shoes, clothing, jewelry etc. 24. I have brown eyes. 25. I am crazy about makeup. 26. I have very small hands. 27. I secretly want to marry Lee Min Ho lol. 28. If I can be from an other country it would be Brazil. 29. I am an on-line shopaholic. 30. I love Korean fashion and dramas. 31. I never leave the house without mascara. 32. I really don't hold grudges. 33. I have over 100 cousins but only two are my favorite. 34. I love music, all kinds. 35. I talk a lot to mysel, "thinking a loud" lol. 36. I am the first one in my family to have a college degree. 37. I secretly want to make YouTube videos. 38. I watch Disney channel all day "yeah I know" 39. I love the 1950s era. 40. I have always had the biggest crush on uncle Jesse from full house. 41. I love spending time with family and friends. 42. I love babies, but I don't want anymore kids. 43. I am very quiet at first and then when I get to know you I don't shut up. 44. I am obsessed with ladybugs, I wonder why lol. 45. I love spring. 46. I want to learn how to sew using a sewing machine. 47. I can stay awake for 24 hours. 48. I would love for Saturday to be my sleep til Sunday day. 49. I love beauty maintainance day. 50. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment