Thursday, October 24, 2013

DIY Airfreshner

Hello my gorgeous people, so is the time of the year again. Time to do some fall decor and also time to buy scented candles or just do it yourself. If you want to have the neighbors guessing why your house smells so good and so fall like if that makes any sense lol, then with this you will do just that. Take orange peel and cinnamon and boil it. You can also do the same with apple and cinnamon. This will have your house smelling delicious. You know how when we cook and the house smells just like we just cook. This is one of the best way to get rid of that smell. Then after you can drink the delicious tea by adding honey or your favorite sweetener. I love the smell, sooooo good and makes my house feel like a fancy home. I hope you enjoy this tip and put it to use, I know I do ;) If you know any other DIY to make your house smell divine please leave it in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment