Sunday, August 10, 2014

Feeling like a million bucks/ sintiendome como un millon de dolares.

Hello my loves it has been quite a long time, but here I am again today I want to share this look with you guys which makes me feels like a million bucks lol. I love makeup that is no secret but we all know not every look comes out as we would like all the times. Well this one did I am very happy with it. There something about green and purple shadows they just bring out the brown in my eyes which I love. This look makes me feel good gives me that boost that some times we need.
Hola mis amores cuanto tiempo pero, aqui estoy otra vez. Hoy quiero mostrarles este look que me hace sentir como un millon de dolares jeje. Amo el maquillaje eso no es un secreto pero todas sabemos que aveces no logramos ese look perfecto. Bueno este si lo fue estoy feliz con el resultado. Hay algo en la sombras de ojo verde y moradas que simplemente resaltan el color marron de mis ojos lo   Cual me encanta. Este look me dio el boost que avece uno necesita para sentirse mejor ;)



This is the whole look hope you like it.

Este es el look completo espero les guste.

Thank you talk to you later.

Gracias hasta luego.

Love Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment