Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pearly Whites/Perlas Blancas

Hello love, if you know me, than you know I am crazy about white teeth; it just something about a bright  smile that I love. It gives you confidence and self assurance in my opinion. Well because of this I am always looking for ways to get a whiter smile on a budget friendly side of course. I learned this new method on how to naturally whitening your teeth and it works wonders. All it requires are three ingredients which I'm pretty sure all of us have around the house at least I know I do ;)
Well the three ingredients are:
Organic coconut oil
Baking soda
Mint leaf
You mix these three together and you will have a very effective yet budget friendly natural toothpaste. I always try things to see if they work before I recommend them to people. I was pleasantly surprise with the results I got. This is awesome because you can store the tooth paste and use it every day. Of course you always want to floss your teeth before you use any teeth whitening treatment for better results.

Hola mis amores, si me conocen saben que soy loca con los dientes blancos. Algo de una sonrisa brillante que me da confianza y me hace sentir segura en mi opiniòn. Bueno por esto siempre estoy buscando formas de blanquear los dientes pero que sean amigable al presupuesto, claro. Aprendi un metodo muy simple para blanquear los dientes naturalmente y hace maravillas. Todo lo que requiere son productos que tenemos por la casa al menos yo se que los tengo ;)
Los ingredientes son:
Aceite de coco organico
Biscarbonato
Oja de menta
Solo se mezclan esto tres ingredientes juntos y tenemos una pasta de dientes natural que podemos usar diariamente. Siempre pruebo las cosas para ver si trabajan y asi poder recomendarlas y estoy encantada con lo resultados eficáz de este experimento. Esto es genial, y no olvide siempre usar el hilo dental antes de usar cualquier tratamiento blanqueador para mejores resultados.

Well this all for today let me know what natural teeth whitening you guys use love you all.

Bueno esto todo por hoy dejenme saber que tratamiento natural para blanquear los dientes usan ustedes las amo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment