Friday, August 9, 2013

Living luxury on a budget

Hello beauties today I want to introduce you to facial mask. You don't need to go to spa and spend so much money so that you can look your best. I love to be the best version of myself I can be and I'm pretty sure you do as well. You don't have to be a celebrity to enjoy the good stuff like having a spa day. I love spa days, sometimes I invite a few of my friends and we have a spa day from doing each others nails, getting a pedicure and doing our hair. Also applying facial mask the work. I will introduce you to two of my favorite ones actually make that three. I love the Freeman beauty cucumber peeling mask I love to use after I have been out for a long day when it's hot because is very cooling and refreshing and at just $3.99 at drugs store and freemanbeauty.com is a bargain my skin looks so much brighter and feels so much softer after I absolutely love it. I also like the freemanbeauty mineral dead see ati-stress facial mask this one is also wonderful and helps to vanish pores which is a plus it also retail at $3.99 I mean the bottle has a very decent size for the price and it works just as good as the expensive brands.





No comments:

Post a Comment