Sunday, August 4, 2013

White on trend


As we all know white is a very classy elegant color, which would never go out of style. Right now white is the it color, is on trend and I love that. Here is my take on how I style my favorite white pieces of clothing. Also a skort which was what they were called back in the 90s when they were on trend are back. A skort is basically a skirted short. Everybody seems to have one but that's ok because you can always make yours look different with your very own style. Also notice how my shirt has very nice print, when wearing print make sure you wear something that brings out the less noticeable color on the print it gives it a much nicer look try it and you will see. I want to apologize to all for the bad quality of the picture and for always having the same background. I'm working on fixing that. I hope you can appreciate the concept though.




No comments:

Post a Comment