Friday, August 9, 2013

Smoother Finish

Hello friends, in my latest post I talked to you about setting spray so that it can make your makeup last much longer. Today I want to talk to you about face primer which helps you get a smoother canvas for your art work or in this case makeup work. The L'oreal miracle blur is excellent. I give it a 10 review is excellent to wear alone or under makeup and it always gives you a flawless finish also this stuff seriously gets rid of lines and wrinkles and the best part visibly minimizes pores.
This retail for $20 at drugs store or Walmart versus the Benefit cosmetics product porefessional which is also really good but it cost $40. In my sincere opinion the L'oreal miracle blur works best and I have tried both so I know lol. I hope this helps and that you can give it a try so that you can see the difference I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment