Thursday, February 27, 2014

Running late? Se te hizo tarde?

Hello my beautiful people, today I want to share some tips with you guys that have work for me for many years and have helped  me manage my time better. See, I was always running late although in certain circumstances, like when you are going out with friends it's best to be late is not always good to be on time. If, not you have to be the one waiting and waiting for the others to get ready trust me been there done that. 

Well here I my tips to avoid being late all the time or do your best to be on time.

1. Lay out your clothes the night before. Even iron them if you need to the night before. Also,
if you don't have time to iron it. Then here it's quick tip hang it over the bathroom door while you are taking a shower and the steam from the hot shower will instantly un wrinkle it ;) also you can buy the downy instant wrinkle remover which also works like magic. You can also use a hair straightener as an alternative.

2. While in the shower use products that are  a two for meaning products that are two in one. You can use a shower gel that is  also a body lotion as well there you taking a shower and basically buying yourself the time that will take you apply lotion.

3. This may sound weird to some but it's optional you can also prepare what you are going to have for breakfast the night before.

These are some of the few tips that work on managing time for me. You can give it a try and also you can maybe share some of your time saving tips with me.

Hola mi gente bella, hoy quiero hablarle sobre las cosas que trabajan para mi y me ayudan a no perder mucho el tiempo cuando me alisto. Bueno yo casi siempre llego tarde a todos lados aunque algunas sircumtancias es bueno no llegar tan temprano  como cuando vas a salir con las amigas. Porque luego le toca a una estar espera y espera, creenme me a pasado tantas veces.

Bueno aqui le paso algunos de mi tips que me han ayudado a no siempre estar tade.

1. Planeo lo que me voy a poner la noche antes, y si tengo que plancharlo tambien lo hago. Si a caso tengo que planchar porque no me dio tiempo la noche antes uso el viejo truco de colgar la ropa en el baño mientras me ducho para que el vapor se encargue de quitar las arrugas ;) tambien uso productos como Downey instant wrinkle remover que tambien trabaja como magia. Oh en el mas remoto de los casos uso una plancha alisadora de pelo.

2. Mientras me ducho uso productos que son dos en uno para ganar mas tiempo. Productos que sean como el gel de baño y crema  en uno y cosas asi y eso puede aplicar a todos tipo de cosas hasta cuando te maquillas.

3. Y esto puede sonar raro pero tambien puedes prepararte lo que vas a desayunar la noche antes para ganar mas tiempo aun.

Esto son algunos de los consejos que yo eh aprendido para manajear mi tiempo si tenes algun consejo sobre lo que tu haces para ganar tiempo por favor compartelos.

Gracias con mucho cariño!!!

Thank you love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment