Sunday, March 2, 2014

My favorite booties/ Mis botines favoritos

Who doesn't love a pair of killer booties. It's the ultimate accessory to have in your closet. I personally love them because they are so versatile and you can wear them all year long.
A very lovely woman Jessica from jessicafashionotes.com created a very fun project in which every month she comes up with a challenge for other fellow bloggers to participate. She is amazing, I mean her fashion sense is out of this world in my opinion. I have been following her YouTube channel (Joryck) for over two years now and I love her creativity, how she is able to play with her closet and come up with the most beautiful outfit. 
That being said I decided to participate and the challenge for the month is to create an outfit with with a pair of booties.

A quien no le encantan un par de botines. Es el acesorio que todas deberiamos tener en nuestro closet. A mi personalmente me encantan los botines porque son muy versatil y se pueden usar el año entero.
Una chica muy linda Jessica de jessicafashionotes.com a creado un projecto muy divertido en cual cada mes ella crea un reto para que otras blogeras puedan participar. Es maravillosa digo su sentido de la moda esta fuera de este mundo, e estado siguiendo su canal de YouTube (Joryck) hace como dos años. Me encanta su creatividad con la ropa, como ella puede jugar con su closet y crear los atuendos mas bonitos.

Bueno eso dicho, yo e decidido participar y el reto de el mes es crear un atuendo con un par de botines.

 
With my outfit I wanted to compliment the gold details of my booties with the gold zipper detail in my shirt, and to add a little texture to the chiffon side that my shirt reveal when you open the zipper I decided to pair it with a leggings that have faux leather details to the side. I also decided to add this gray beads necklace because out of the many ones I tried is the one the complimented the outfit the best.



Con mi atuendo yo quise complementar los detalles dorados de mis botines con los detalles dorados de el ziper en mi blusa. Para agregar un poco de textura al vuelo que la blusa tiene por los lados cuando el zipper se abre decidi combinarla con un par de leggings las cuales tienen un detalle de imitacion de cuero por los lados. Tambien opte por agregarle ese collar de piedras grises porque de todos lo que me trate me parecio que ese era el que mejor complementaba el atuendo.

The necklace I think it's really nice. I didn't think I was going to like, but I actually did.

El collar me parece hermoso. No pense que me iba a gustar tanto pero resulto que si.

I love booties and I own a couple of them, but these are my current favorite at the moment.

Me encantan los botines y tengo un par de ellos, pero por el momento estos son mis favoritos.

Shirt/blusa Asian store, tienda asiatica local
Leggings/ Asian store, tienda asiatica local
Booties/botines Sears 
Necklace/collar a gift, un regalo


I hope you like my take on the challenge thank you, have a lovely week.

Espero que le halla gustado lo que hice con el reto, gracias y tengan una linda semana.




No comments:

Post a Comment