Saturday, March 29, 2014

My journey to healthy hair / Mi viaje asi a un cabello saludable

Hello, hello my beauty junkies today I want to share with you guys my new hair cut. Why did I get a hair cut you may ask. Well I have been dyeing and relaxing my hair since I was nine years old yes I know (gasp) nine years old. This is what happened I had a head full of beautiful curly hair and one day my dear mother was washing my hair and when the time to de tangle came she struggle because my hair would tangled again she was tired as I said I had and have a lot of hair as of now not as much as before lol. So she decided to take me to a hair salon and as always to make their job easy they decided to perm my hair when I was only nine years old. That's not the only thing me myself as an adult have made a lot of bad decisions when come to my hair health. After doing lots and lots of research on going natural I decided to cut my hair of course I didn't do (the big chop) as some would call it I am trying to slowly but surely transition into my natural hair which was not the bad to begin with.
As I stay in my intro I like beauty tips the save both time and money, getting a relaxer has cost me from $50 to $70 USD. This is the main reason why I have decided to go natural and because my scalp has become weak from all the time I have gotten burn from a relaxer. Well I can talk about my love hate relationship with my hair forever but that's not the point I made this post to share my new hair cut with you and why I decided to cut it.

He re is the hair cut I happen to like it very much

Hola, hola bellezas hoy quiero compartirles mi nuevo corte de pelo. Tal vez se preguntaran porque el corte de pelo. Bueno les cuento que desde los nueve años de edad yo me eh estado alizando el pelo y pintandomelo. Si yo se desde lo nueve años ( insertar carita de sorpresa). Esto fue lo que paso yo tenia una cabeza llena de un hermoso cabello rizado un dia mi querida madre estaba lavando mi pelo pero ella se frustraba mucho porque yo tenia mucho cabello entonces ella se cansaba porque ella lo desenrredaba y el cabello rebelde al fin pues volvia y se enrredaba como dije tenia y tengo mucho cabello no tanto como antes. Entonces ella decidio llevarme a un salon de belleza y claro para hacer su trabajo mas facil me alizaron el pelo :( cuando solo tenia nueve años. Eso no es todo yo como adulta e cometido muchas errores no muy buenos para la salud de mi pelo.
Despues de hacer muchisimas averiguaciones en como transitionar al cabello natural decidi cortarme el cabello. Claro que no me hice el recorte bien bajito oh no me chapie el cabello pero lentamente y con mucha paciencia voy a transisionar a mi cabello natural lo cual para empezar no era tan malo.
Como mantengo en mi introducion mi blog se trate de cosas que ahorren tiempo y dinero. Y gastar de $50 a $70 USD no esta en el presupuesto esta es la razon principal por la cual decidi irme al natural y porque de tanto alizados y de tantas quemaduras en mi cuero cabelludo se ah puesto muy debil.
Bueno yo puedo hablar de la relacion amor odio con mi pelo por siempre, pero ese no es el punto hice este post para compartir mi nuevo corte de pelo con ustedes y porque decidi hacerlo.

Well coment what do you think of my hair cut.
Bueno comenten que la parecio mi corte.

As a bonus I have a hair mask recipe for you guys for dry, damage, frizzy hair, and to promote hair growth.

1 cup of natural coconut milk

3 table spoons of olive oil

3 table spoons of raw honey

3 vitamin E capsule
Mix all together and apply to hear for one hour, or leave it over night for a deep conditioning.

Como bono les tengo una receta de una mascarilla para el cabello reseco, dañado, y con frizz y que promueve el crecimiento de el pelo.

1 taza de leche de coco natural

3 cucharadas de aceite de oliva

3 cucharadas de miel organica

3 capsulas de vitamina E 

Mezclar todo junto y aplicar sobre el pelo por una hora oh durante la noche para un tratamiento profundo.

I hope you guys give this a try happy Sunday :)

Espero que puedan tratarlo feliz Domingo :)

Love Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment