Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Farewell winter/ Despidiendo al invierno

Hello my beautiful people, today I bring you this post as hope that it can finally be spring because in my town it doesn't seem like spring is yet to come. See, it has been raining all the time and it has been super cold. While I don't mind the cold at all, I still want to see the flowers bloom. See I personally like the cold but I don't like the snow. Since I was wearing this cozy outfit I decide to share it with you guys.

Hola mi gente bella, hoy les traigo este post esperanzada de que por fin llegue la primavera, porque al pareser por mi ciudad no piensa llegar. Ven, a estado lloviendo todo el tiempo y a estado super frio. Mientras que a mi el frio no me molesta para nada. Como sea ya quiero ver las flores salir. A mi personalmente no me gusta la nieve pero me encanta el frio. Como me sentia tan comoda con mi atuendo pues decidi compartilo con ustedes. 


This post is a farewell to the winter, who doesn't want leave us.
Este post es un adios al invierno que no nos quiere dejar.

Outfit details
Detalles de el outfit
Sweater/sueter forever21
Jeans/pantolones forever21
Boots/botas modcloth 

Thank you happy Wednesday 

Gracias feliz miercoles

Love 
Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment