Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthday outfit / Atuendo de cumpleaños

Hello my loves, today I just wanted to share this quick post with you guys of the outfit I wore for my son fifth birthday yes he turned five I still can believe it. Well I wanted a comfy outfit but I still wanted to look casual chic and for that I added this beautiful faux leather best from @forever21 for the edgy touch, which I'm in love with, currently my favorite piece.


Hola mis amores, hoy solo quiero compartirles el atuendo que utilize para el cumpleaños de mi hijo cumplio  cinco años increible pero cierto. Bueno yo queria estar comoda pero tambien me querial ver casual no muy casual y para dare un toque edgy agregue esta hermoso chaleco de cuero de @forever21 que me encanta.

For the outfit to look even edgier I was going to add a pair of booties but the point was to be comfortable.

Para hacer este atuendo mucho mas edgy pude haberle agregado un par de botines pero el punto era estar comoda.


I love this vest, it's such a versatile piece which you can dress up or down.
Me encanta la versatilidad de este chaleco porque se puede vestir casual o formal.

The details on the skirt are unusual but I still like it.
Los detalles de la falda son inusual pero me gusta :)

This watch is very special and for this reason I don't wear it very often.
Este reloj es muy especial y por esa razon casi no lo uso.

And tell me these flats are not super adorable.
Y diganme que estos zapaticos no son super adorable.

Plus I love bunnies!
Me encantan los conejitos


Bonus a pic of my baby birthday cake.
Bono una foto de el pastel de cumpleaños de mi bebe.
PS: he loves power ranger / le encantan los power ranger

Outfit details/ Detalles del outfit
Blouse/ blusa @forever21
Vest/ chaleco @forever21
Skirt/ falda eBay 
Shoes/Zapatos eBay
Watch/ reloj Nixon 

Well I hope you enjoy this post please let me know what is your favorite item your closet right now.

Bueno espero disfruten el post por favor dejenme saber cual es su articulo que mas le gusta en su closet.


Love you all,

Lady













No comments:

Post a Comment