Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hello my beauties happy belated MLK day to you all. Well on Sunday January 19 it was my birthday. I turn a year older and year wiser lol. Well I have a little story to share with you guys it turns out that till this day the dress I ordered that I wanted to wear for my birthday has not arrive:( so when the day of my birthday came I had no idea what to wear. I decided to shop my own closet and I found the perfect dress to wear although I was kind of upset that my dress didn't arrive on time. Everything turn out good I found this beautiful gold champagne color dress which I had wear one or two years ago. I wear it very different then I did the first time. Since the monochromatic look is really trendy right now I thought that was the perfect look and I was still a la mode if you know what I mean ;) the look turn out to be really pretty and I receive lots and lots of compliments.

So now you know when in doubt and can't find what to wear shop your closet and go for a monochromatic look.

PS: Plus wearing everything the same color makes you appear or look thinner even white. YES even white.

No comments:

Post a Comment