Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Warm makeup look featuring urban decay naked3 palette

Hello friends, so I hope that you are staying warm with these freezing temperatures there are many things we can do to stay and keep warm. I personally created a very warm and naturally makeup look using my Urban Decay Naked3 palette which I got for Christmas like best gift ever. I love, love this palette. To feel warm and not feel the winter blues so much I created this warm look. Which I like it a lot for an everyday look.

Naked3 swatches

Warm makeup look.


What I personally love about this look is that as you can see, when your eyes are open it looks as if you have no makeup on and then when you closed them or look down you can see it. Love this look very simple yet so chic.

Goodbye makeup lovers.

PS: Have a nice rest of the week, and stay warm ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment