Thursday, January 16, 2014

Turn something ordinary into something extraordinary

Good morning my beautiful people. How do you deal with stress? Well I am the type of person that deals with stress with something that relaxes me, whether is listening to music, reading or creating crafts that helps me deal stress. Well yesterday was a very stressful day for me so little time and so many things to do. When I got home I was going to throw this empty baby shampoo bottle in the recycling bin then I looked at it and thought how can I recycle this to be able to use it again and that its when this great idea came to mind.

I made this beautiful flower vase and this cute little pencils case which look so cute and cost nothing at all but my creativity time and effort. Well on second thought it did cost something lol.

Now tell me that these are not so cute. You can make these from empty shower gel bottle, gallon of milk, lotion bottles. Etc.

I personally love how this one came out. Imagine how cute this would look if you were to make it with a bigger container that was more square and them put some calla lily flowers in it they would make great center pieces for either a wedding or a sweet 16. You can either match them or assort them it would be so beautiful I think.

Take care!
 
Smile 
Create
Get motivated

Lady <3

Comment down below how do you deal with stress?

1 comment:

  1. Thats so pretty . Good job ! I deal with stress by listening to music :)

    ReplyDelete